Latest Wood Pulp Market Overview Research Report with Detailed Analysis, Competitive Landscape, Forecast to 2027 – KSU
Wood pulp is made into paper using chemical compounds such as caustic soda. Pulp obtained from old rags, fiber crops and cellulose fibers has become more popular. Wood pulp is mainly used for the production of newsprint, inexpensive paper forms and hardboard. The use of pulp as an intermediate material for the production of several products or finished articles has played a constitutive role in the growth and maturity of the market. The increase in the use of pulp in the papermaking industry has boosted the growth of the global market.
Market Scope and Structure Analysis
|Market size available for years||2020-2027|
|Reference year considered||2019|
|Forecast unit||Value ($ USD)|
|Covered segments||Type, end-use industry and region|
|Regions covered||North America (United States, Mexico and Canada), Europe (Germany, United Kingdom, France, Italy, Spain and rest of Europe), Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, India, Australia, Malaysia, Thailand, Indonesia and rest of Asia-Pacific) and LAMEA (Middle East, Brazil and rest of LAMEA)|
|Covered companies||JK Paper Ltd., Ilim Group, China Haisum Engineering Co., Ltd.
Andritz Pulp and Paper and Arkhangelsk PPM
Download a sample PDF report: https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/request-sample/10227
COVID-19 scenario analysis
- The outbreak of the COVID-19 pandemic has dramatically reduced demand for wood pulp.
- The closure of the packaging industry has negatively impacted the growth of the wood and furniture industry, which in turn is hampering the growth of the global wood pulp market.
- In many countries, industries are closed, so the production of wood pulp has declined considerably, due to restrictions on the movement of labor.
- The wood pulp supply chain has been disrupted due to trade barriers.
Main impact factors: analysis of market scenarios, trends, drivers and impact analysis
The use of wood pulp in the manufacture of furniture and the production of soft parts used in the residential sector has given a boost to the growth of the market.
Rising global demand for tissue paper, which is mainly used in kitchens, toilets and households, is expected to drive the growth of the wood pulp market during the forecast period.
The implementation of strict environmental regulations regarding deforestation, however, is expected to have a negative impact on the growth of the wood pulp market in the coming years. In addition, rising energy and transportation costs are expected to hamper the growth of the global market.
Global market trends are as follows:
- Many large fast food chains serve items containing wood pulp. In grated cheese, fish fillet patties, sausages, tortillas, onion rings, pancakes and even milkshakes, wood pulp additives are often present. Cellulose adds texture, thickens and stabilizes foods with complementary chemicals, and is safe for human consumption. Without it, the ice cream would melt faster.
- Some bath towels are made from a wood pulp byproduct known as rayon. Rayon is very absorbent, soft and comfortable on the skin but does not isolate body heat – ideal for use in hot and humid climates. Wet wipes are often made with rayon because it allows each sheet to retain liquid disinfectant while retaining its texture and shape.
- Rising demand for wood pulp packaging is expected to place significant pressure on pulp industry supply chains. In addition, the increased backlash against plastic consumption has put wood pulp packaging in the spotlight, where products such as paper and cardboard have a major interest in the global pulp market.
Canada is the largest producer of wood pulp in the world due to the presence of coniferous forests, which provide the raw material for the paper industry. Due to rising production costs and increased competition from pulp and paper producers, few Canadian paper mills have faced challenges, leading to conversions and pulp and paper mill closures.
Get a detailed analysis of the impact of COVID-19 on the Wood Pulp Market: https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/request-for-customization/10227?reqfor=covid
Key segment covered
|End use industry||
Food and drinks
Personal care and cosmetics
BOOK / MAGAZINE PRINTING
Main advantages of the report
- This study presents the analytical description of the wood pulp industry along with current trends and future estimates to determine impending investment pockets.
- The report presents information related to key drivers, restraints, and opportunities along with a detailed analysis of the Wood Pulp market share.
- The current market is quantitatively analyzed from 2020 to 2027 to highlight the global growth scenario of wood pulp.
- Porter’s Five Forces Analysis illustrates the power of buyers and suppliers in the marketplace.
- The report provides a detailed market analysis based on the intensity of the competition and how the competition will take shape in the coming years.
Questions Answered in the Global Wood Pulp Market Research Report:
- Who are the major players active in the global wood pulp market?
- What are the current trends that will influence the market in the coming years?
- What are the driving factors, constraints and opportunities in the market?
- What future projections would help to take new strategic actions?
Find out or share your questions, if any, before purchasing this report: https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/purchase-enquiry/10227
About Allied Market Research:
Allied Market Research (AMR) is a full-service market research and business consulting division of Allied Analytics LLP based in Portland, Oregon. Allied Market Research provides global businesses as well as medium and small businesses with unmatched quality of “market research reports” and “business intelligence solutions”. AMR has a focused vision to provide business information and advisory services to help its clients make strategic business decisions and achieve sustainable growth in their respective market areas. AMR offers its services in 11 verticals including life sciences, consumer goods, materials and chemicals, construction and manufacturing, food and beverage, energy and power, semiconductors and electronics, automotive and transportation, ICT and media, aerospace and defense and BFSI.
We have professional relationships with various companies, which helps us extract market data which helps us generate accurate research data tables and confirm the highest accuracy in our market forecasts. Each of the data presented in the reports we publish is extracted through primary interviews with senior officials of the main companies in the field concerned. Our secondary data sourcing methodology includes in-depth online and offline research and discussions with industry-savvy professionals and analysts.
5933 NE Win Sivers Drive
# 205, Portland, OR 97220
United States / Canada (toll free): 1-800-792-5285, 1-503-894-6022, 1-503-446-1141
UK: + 44-845-528-1300
Hong Kong: + 852-301-84916
India (Pune): + 91-20-66346060
The Web: https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com
Follow us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/allied-market-research