X Pieces Of X-Men Gossip For Destiny Of X (Spoilers)
Not all X-Men gossip can be relegated to Bar Sinister’s Mister Sinister’s Red Diamond gossip sheet. Especially now, we know he only gets all of this by looking ahead. Because, hey, Bleeding Cool can play this game too, without having to kill chimera clones of ourselves and Moira Mactaggert.
- Orra Serrata only has eyes for you. Or an eye for you.
- In Knights, the X represents the ten members required by the quest. Oh my God, oh fuck, oh wow.
- In Legion…. Well, he has more personalities than ten. X is for the unknown.
- In Red, Thunderbird does not join an X-Men team, but a new Brotherhood, Vulcan is back to his old self. And Petra and Sway never existed.
- In green, Nature Girl will have another new look.
- In Force, Quentin Quire is absent. Maybe X marks the spot? Nightcrawler also lacks Gambit. Maybe because he’s on Otherworld?
- Courtney Ross was the 616 version of Saturnyne and Brian Braddock’s girlfriend, before she was murdered and impersonated by another multidimensional doppelganger, Sat-Yr-Nin. But once upon a time Saturnyne was also Courtney Ross.
- Speaking of precogs, Blindfold has just been resurrected thanks to Moira Mactaggert’s old ban on resurrecting precogs. Although Psylocke seemed to get a pass. When Psylocke was first introduced, she was as a precog, something now forgotten. But not by any of the many Captain Britains.
- The altar is a pocket dimension reserved for mutants. The Starlight Citadel is the Lunatic Citadel. One book will give us back the Seige Perilous, the other the Circle Perilous. Anyway, there are many perils to circumvent…
- Chris Claremont is coming to Krakoa.
X-Men comic books, in a variety of flavors, are published by Marvel Comics in print and digital. Since 2018, they have been gravitating around the island of Krakoa in a new direction launched by jonathan hickman. But now it’s up to everyone to play for…